SCUBA WORLD SACRAMENTO, offers SUP rentals our rentals include a 30 minute travel time each direction.
Board rentals are available to your corporate or special event. It makes a great venue for birthday parties, bachlorette parties or team building.
What are you waiting for? Book your next "board meeting" with SCUBA WORLD SACRAMENTO.
| RENTAL PERIOD || 1 BOARD || 2 BOARDS || 4 BOARDS |
| 1 HOUR* || 20.00 || 35.00 || 65.00 |
| 2 HOUR* || 35.00 || 65.00 || 120.00 |
| 3 HOURS* || 55.00 || 105.00 || 210.00 |
| 4 HOURS* || 75.00 || 145.00 || 295.00 |
| FULL DAY *(10am-6pm) || 150.00 || 290.00 || 560.00 |
| WEEKEND (Fri-Mon 4pm) || 350.00 || 675.00 || 1325.00 |
* An allowance of 30 minutes’ travel time each way. So 1 hour is really 2 hours, 2 hours is really 3 hours etc.
- Rentals require a 24-hr notice of cancellation otherwise no refund will be given.
- To book a rental or lesson contact our Padi Swim/SUP Instructor Jessica at (916) 572-5377
- To book a rental, each paddler must fill out a profile and sign a waiver which can be done through the "Book a Lesson thru Mindbody" button above.
- All paddlers must be able to swim as well as lift their own body weight out of the water. SCUBA WORLD SACRAMENTO reserves the right to refuse service to anybody unable to meet these requirements.
- ALL people and animals MUST wear a PFD. PFD's are supplied by SCUBA WORLD SACRAMENTO with each rental and for all lessons. Customer is responsible to bring a PFD for their dog. If caught without a PFD, paddler may incur a substantial fine from the Governing Agency. Dogs are prohibited from being on the rental boards.
- Customer is responsible for equipment. Any damaged equipment will be the responsibility of the customer to replace or repair.